Saturday, February 16, 2013

CLONE PILOT 2013 EDITION AND UPDATES

This minifig may be the most detailed and and rare clone pilot from lego to date. The 501rst pilot is amazing, at least tha's what I think. He comes in the Z-95 Headhunter set that retails for 49.99 wich is way over priced. This mini fig is based on a pilot from the Clone wars TV show. The umbara was awsome and sad. The pilot has a pair of SW style binoculars or mobonoculars. The helmet mold is new and really awsome the torso is the same as the phase 1 yellow pilot from 2008. Unfortunatly I don't have this mini fig. I think later on this mini fig will be worth a buck or two.At this point he is exlusive to th Z-95 headhunter. Update wise my basket ball team lost our play off game in round 1, however I am playing select spring soccer  and tha might mess with my scedule for posting. I am thinking about stopmotion flims, with my movie software I can make one. With that being said if I make one it will be released on youtube ( if or when I get an account) in late March or early May.
PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW MY BLOG THAN K YOU       

No comments:

Post a Comment